DigiFi’s Business Analyst will be primarily responsible for implementing business processes into technology systems based on customer requirements. This will involve understanding complex business requirements, analyzing a range of data, and interacting with various project stakeholders to deliver technology solutions to our clients. The ideal candidate will have a high attention to detail, strong communication skills, and the ability to understand complex business processes and technology systems.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Gathering business requirements from a variety of sources and stakeholders
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications for technology systems
- Managing the implementation of business requirements within technology systems
- Writing system documentation
- Analyzing large data sets to create custom reporting
- Coordinating with team members, including project managers, designers,engineers and QA to ensure a successful implementation effort
- Functioning as an integral member of a growing company!
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- University degree or equivalent
- Excellent English skills (written and verbal) and the ability to communicate exclusively in English
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks; attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Demonstrated passion for learning new things and continuous improvement