Last Modified: April 28, 2021
SUBSCRIBERS TO OUR SERVICE ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ESTABLISHING POLICIES FOR, AND ENSURING COMPLIANCE WITH, ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS, AS WELL AS ANY AND ALL PRIVACY POLICIES, AGREEMENTS OR OTHER OBLIGATIONS, RELATING TO THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THE SERVICE FROM INDIVIDUALS WITH WHOM OUR SUBSCRIBERS INTERACT.
WE COLLECT INFORMATION UNDER THE DIRECTION OF OUR SUBSCRIBERS AND HAVE NO DIRECT RELATIONSHIP WITH INDIVIDUALS WHOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE PROCESS IN CONNECTION WITH OUR SUBSCRIBER’S USE OF OUR SERVICE. IF YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL WHO INTERACTS WITH A SUBSCRIBER USING OUR SERVICE AND REQUIRE ASSISTANCE PLEASE CONTACT THE SUBSCRIBER THAT YOU INTERACT WITH DIRECTLY.
1. How We Collect and Use Personal Information
We and our third-party partners collect personal information in order to provide you with a personalized, useful and efficient experience. The categories of information we collect can include:
Information You Provide To Us:
We and our third-party partners may collect any information that you provide to us during your use of the Websites or your other communications with us. The information we collect generally includes your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, identification number and information about your interactions with us.
Information We Collect Automatically:
We and our third-party partners may automatically collect certain types of usage information when you use our Websites. For example, we may collect information about your device and its software, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, device identifier and other such information, as well as information about the way you use our Websites, such as referring and exit web pages, the pages you visit, the links you click, frequency of access, and other actions you take.
We and our third-party partners may also collect data about your use of the Websites through the use of a variety of tracking technologies such as cookies, internet server logs, and/or tracking pixels. These technologies enable us to:
- Recognize your computer;
- Store your preferences and settings;
- Understand the web pages you have visited;
- Personalize your user experience;
- Perform analytics; and
- Assist with security functions.
Information From Third Parties:
We may also obtain other information, including personal information, from third parties and combine that with information we collect through our Websites.
2. How We Use Personal Information
We and our third-party partners may use the information we collect to:
- Perform our obligations under the Master Subscription Agreement;
- Operate, provide and maintain the Websites;
- Personalize the content that you see on the Websites;
- Improve, develop, modify and enhance the Websites;
- Respond to your inquiries or communicate directly with you;
- Conduct research, analytics, and reporting;
- Contact you for marketing and advertising purposes;
- Comply with laws, regulations, and other legal process and procedure; and
- To protect against fraud, malicious activity, and other privacy and security-related concerns.
3. How We Share Personal Information
We may share or disclose your personal information:
- With third-party partners who help us provide our Websites or who perform services on our behalf, such as technology service providers, marketing partners, payments processors, legal services providers, or providers of other administrative functions;
- If we determine, in our sole discretion, that we are required to do so under applicable law or regulatory requirements, or if we reasonably believe disclosure is necessary to prevent harm or financial loss, or in connection with preventing fraud or illegal activity, and/or to enforce our Master Subscription Agreement;
- With other companies owned, controlled by, or under common ownership as DigiFi, Inc.;
- With third parties if the information has been aggregated and striped of personally identifying characteristics; and
- In the event we sell or transfer all, a portion of, or any combination of our businesses and/or assets to a third party.
4. Control Over Your Personal Information
Automatically Collected Information: If you would prefer not to accept cookies, most browsers will allow you to delete or block all cookies. Please consult the “Help” section of your browser for more information. Please note that by blocking any or all cookies, you may not have access to certain features or offerings of the Websites. Although we do our best to honor the privacy preferences of our users, we are unable to respond to Do Not Track signals set by your browser at this time.
Email Communications: From time to time, we or our third-party partners may send you emails regarding our Websites, products, services or other information we think may be of interest to you. If you wish to unsubscribe from such emails, simply click the “unsubscribe link” provided at the bottom of the email communication. Note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain Service-related email communications.
Modifying Account Information: If you have an account with us, you have the ability to modify certain information in your account through the account information section of the Service. If you have any questions about modifying or updating any information in your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Data Protection and Security
Keeping Information Safe: DigiFi cares about the security of your information and uses commercially reasonable physical, technical and organizational measures designed to preserve the integrity and security of all information we collect. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
6. Links to Third-Party Websites and Services
7. Children’s Privacy
DigiFi’s Websites are intended for use strictly by adults. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that any personal information has been collected inadvertently from a child under 13, we will delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have collected information from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
9. Contact Us